Federal Agencies, such as the US Environmental Protection Agency and many state and regional agencies, are pushing for sustainable options for the assessment and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Operate with minimal impact to the surrounding area
- Are extremely quiet and emits no odors or light
- Require minimal observations and measurements (O&M)
- Are monitored remotely to ensure smooth operation
- Help minimize site visits
- Use sustainable energy
- Minimize Investigation-Derived Waste (IDW)